Changing a button
- a changed button has to pass the check list from Adding a button. Depending on your change you only have to test part of the list. E.g. Just renaming the button needs a test whether the button still has a textual representation and that the text is still unique, but you don't need whether it is navigable by keyboard.
- When changing caption is the changed text still unique
- When changing the image is the alt tag still correct?
- When changing the action behind the button: Can it still triggered by keyboard, mouse and speech recognition?
- When changing font or color: Does the button still pass the contrast and sizing recommendations?
- When reordering the buttons: Is keyboard navigation still semantically OK?